среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

SWAMPDAWAMP DOWNLOAD

I would probably change a few things but nothing too drastic. Yes, Big Penny was and is our own Indie Label. Go figure, I should turn out being a writer of such. I have always been big on the business side of things and fortunate enough to understand it. View all trending tracks. Did it break the band into commercial success swampdawamp

Uploader: Salmaran
Date Added: 7 December 2014
File Size: 26.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79895
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Outside Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest. Can you introduce us David Karns and Kaney Srickland who joined the band on bass and guitar? He dug it and off we went How do you define the Southern rock and how is SwampDaWamp positioned in relation with it?

I think the band name came by chance when you were singing.

SwampDaWamp interview

People either don't realize or just don't care that bands like Swampdawwamp are trying to make a living at this. We play 3 shows on the cruise. Just being educated on where things were headed 7 years ago, I think we made a good decision to start our own label.

Marty lead Guitar was the first pick at the time, however, he was replaced in with our present guy Keith Inman the wizard. Did you evolve since your beginnings in the way you manage the recording of an album?

swampdawamp

Swampdawwamp from eluding arrest, failing to stop for stop signs to Careless and reckless We went thru many, many auditions to get the people with similar feel and vision Charge the guy who hired you to put on the roofing?

Artist descriptions on Last.

And do you have the time to enjoy the other shows of the cruises? You can hear it still in the end of the song birthday on our debut record.

swampdawamp

Infused with everything from rock to country to blues, when you hear that fun-loving sound, you know without swampdaeamp doubt it is SwampDaWamp. Connect to Spotify Dismiss. It was and I was about halfway thru that recording when I got a call from my son that broke my heart and I dropped everything and moved back home and by had my son and was living as a single dad.

David Karns was also a temporary player in the band last year and was replaced with our current guy Rich Basco. Well the carpenter is just fucked.

Why did you do that?

SwampDaWamp

He's not responsible is he? People should do this at least once in their life! Together swampdawakp work great. As far as singers that impressed me, all of the above would count, add Janis Joplin and Joe Cocker to the list.

Regarding the audience and also regarding the shows you keep especially the memory? Can you tell us about your work as a songwriter? Joe and I parted as friends and stayed in touch for several years before I presented the demo of Swamp. I will eventually put out a solo record, not sure when but for now I enjoy the camaraderie of being in a band and all the havoc that comes with it!! Some say there is not a bad song on it!!

That record will have some brand new tracks on it as well. I have always been big on the business side of things and fortunate enough to understand it.

swampdawamp

Can you tell us a bit more about it for our readers? Well 4 tickets and 8 charges later.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий